Mohawk’s Art & Craft Show !

Photo: Isabella “Bella” Chico (left), Aidan Lysiak (right) Participating in the 50/50 raffle at the Art Show!

This May, Mohawk High School students took on their annual arts and craft show. This is a school-wide event where students and their family or friends were invited to enjoy the show. We showcase the artistic talents of all the art involved students. Along with featuring a variety of art forms, including painting, sculptures, drawings, and mix media pieces. Our initial purpose is to celebrate the creativity and uniqueness of each individual student and art piece.

This year was a little bit different from previous years, over 25 craft vendors were invited to join us! A Chinese auction and 50/50 raffle drawing were also held during the event.

All the students enrolled in the art classes had the ability to participate in the art show. Mohawk offers a variety of art classes, including; Art 1-4, Ceramics, Painting 1-2, Interior and Fashion design. These classes are offered to provide an opportunity for the students to express themselves creatively. These classes expose the students of different cultures and prescriptive from around the world.

The Art Show was a success! All the vendors and art participants had such a good time!

I wanted to take a moment to thank Mrs. Pagley for putting on an amazing show! And to express my gratitude for all that you have done for all of your students. The dedication and passion you haveĀ  teaching art have not gone unnoticed, and I am so grateful for all the time and effort you put into helping your students develop and grow!