Homecoming Court

Back to Article
Back to Article

Homecoming Court

• Zach Baney Homecoming King!

• Nicole Weingartner- Homecoming Queen!

• Adam is the son of Amy and Donny McCready. He is a member of National Honor Society and is the founder of the Mohawk STAT team. Though a Mohawk student, Adam is also enrolled at Westminster College where he takes classes in the morning. Adam plans on attending college to major in 3D design and animation.

• Zack is the son of Kim and John Baney. Zack is currently a proud member of the Iron Made Gym, where he works out on a regular basis. Zack has been a member of FFA, and he plans to attend college for exercise science.

• Travis is the son of Susan and Albert Butch. Travis is a member of the track team and has been a member of the baseball team. Travis plans to join the Electrical Trade Union to become an electrician.

• Frank is the son of Laura and Marc Conti. Frank is a member of Mohawk’s football team and baseball team. He also participates in Academic Games and is a member of Spanish Club, National Honor Society, Peer Leaders and TSA. Frank plans to study mathematics or statistics and is considering Grove City College.

• Joey is the son of Jean and Steve Hervatine. Joey is on the football team, basketball team, and is a National Honor Society member. He has also been a Spanish Club member. Joey plans to attend a four-year college with an undecided major.

• Parker is the son of Kristy Bailey and John Lyons. Parker is president of Ski Club, has been on the track team, and has been a Mohawk football player for years. Parker plans on attending college and majoring in finance in order to go into business.

• Nate is the son of Kathy and Tim McCutcheon. Nate is captain of the football team and a member of the basketball team. He has been a football player for four years and a basketball player for three years. Nate will attend college to be a physical therapist, and he plans on playing college football.

• Wesley is the son of Robert Yeager and Ivy Yeager-Hanshaw. Wesley is the president of French Club, vice president of Student Council, vice president of Senior Class, and a member of National Honor Society. Wesley participated in all seventh through eleventh grade musicals and has been in marching band since eighth grade. Wesley plans to attend university to study international relations with a focus on diplomacy.

• Mady is the daughter of Jaime and Ryan Paglia, and Patrick Daily. Maddy is a member of Peer Leaders, National Honor Society, and is the captain of the golf team. She has been a member of Spanish Club and was a proud Drum Major for two years. Mady hopes to attend Ohio State University and earn a doctorate degree in veterinary medicine.

• Maddy is the daughter of Stephanie and Donnie Fazenbaker. Maddy is captain of the varsity cheer squad and has been a Mohawk cheerleader for ten years. She has been on Mohawk’s softball team for four years and in the Spanish Club for three years. Maddy plans to join the Air Force as a Medical Service Technician while attending college.

• Molly is the daughter of Leah and Danny Davis and Lee Fitzsimmons. Molly is a member of National Honor Society, Peer Leaders, Spanish Club, Bella Vocci, Small Ensemble, and is the Brass Section leader. She is also in Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, and has participated in musicals since seventh grade. Molly was a Distinguished Young Women Finalist of Lawrence County. Molly’s plans include going to New York to attend the American Musical and Dramatic Academy for musical theater.

• Haylee is the daughter of April Rainville and James McConahy. Haylee has been a Mohawk cheerleader for nine years. Haylee plans to attend YSU to earn a degree in criminal justice.

• Cierra is the daughter of Caroline and Ted Murphy and Barbara Corbin. Cierra is the president of Arts Club, is a member of Bella Vocci, and has been a member of Spanish Club and Student Council. She also participated in Distinguished Young Women of Lawrence County and has participated in school musicals. Cierra hopes to attend West Virginia University and earn a degree in forensic criminology.

• Gianna is the daughter of Ed and Dionne Retort. She is captain of the varsity cheer squad, a member of FBLA, Spanish Club and Student Council. Gianna is also a writer for the Arrow and was a Distinguished Young Woman Finalist of Lawrence County. Gianna is considering attending Duquesne University for a degree in business and communication.

• Courtney is the daughter of Tammy and Mike Upham. Courtney plays on the soccer team, writes for the Arrow and helps with Yearbook. She was on Mohawk’s varsity softball team and has played on the travel softball team. Courtney plans to earn a degree in education.

• Nicole is the daughter of Brandy and Andrew Weingartner. Nicole is the President of WEB Club. She also participates in Sr. High Choir, Student Council, Peer Leaders, and Forever Friends. She has played on the volleyball team and has enjoyed participating in spring musicals. Nicole’s plans include attending Project Search to pursue her interest in working with children.